From: Dans Auto Center
Subject: We Are Open And Continuing To Serve Our Customers
Dans Auto Center is here for you, we are not going anywhere! WE ARE OPEN AND CONTINUING TO SERVICE VEHICLES. We are committed to helping our customers stay healthy.
Considering recent events, Dans Auto Center is making some temporary operational changes.
- For safety and convenience sake we are now offering a pick up and drop off service directly to and from your home or place of business, at NO ADDITIONAL COST to you!
- If you want to drop your car off and do not want human contact, you can drop your keys in our drop box, even if its during normal business hours. We can also make arrangements for you to pick up your car after hours and we accept payment over the phone.
- Our technicians wear rubber gloves while working on vehicles and change them frequently. Employees will not work if they exhibit any symptoms and will not return until they are symptom free.
- We will be sterilizing your steering wheel, center console, door panels, door handles, and your key before returning your vehicle to you.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, tissues, soap and water are maintained in our workplace and are accessible to all employees and customers.
Dans Auto Center cares about your safety and overall wellbeing. Additionally, we are offering a $50 DISCOUNT off any service valid through April/15/2020. This is our way of saying thank you to our loyal customers. Feel free to give this to a friend or family member who may benefit from it!
Call us at 503-635-8335 for anything you might need, we enjoy helping!
For any questions or concerns about the Corona Virus you can find information at the CDC’s website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.